Sherry has been a licensed REALTOR® since 2002, joining Prince and Associates in 2006 as corporate controller and part-time REALTOR®. In March 2018, Sherry became the new President and owner of Prince and Associates, She has a vast post secondary education, with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and an MBA.
As the owner, she uses her corporate background and education to oversee the day to day operations of Prince and Associates. In a REALTOR® capacity, Sherry works with both buyers and sellers.
Sherry has served on the following boards & committees:
• President of the Imperial County Association of REALTORS® (ICAOR) 2016
• Director on the Board of the Imperial County Association of REALTORS® 2013, 2014, 2015
• Past-President of the Imperial County Association of REALTORS® 2017
• Committee member of the California Association of REALTORS® Education Advisory Committee (3 yr term) 2014-2016
• State Director of the California Association of REALTORS® 2015-2016
• Member of the Advisory Council of the Imperial Valley Food Bank 2013-2015
She is currently a board member & Chairperson of the Government Affairs/ Public Policy Committee of the Imperial Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Sherry is passionate about her community and the organizations that serve the community, especially the Imperial Valley Food Bank and the Humane Society of Imperial County. When she isn't working side by side with her husband & Broker of Prince and Associates, Matthew Cowie, she's either working out, teaching yoga, playing with cars or snuggling her four fur babies.